Our client is Abbott Laboratories, a global healthcare company with a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals. Currently, for Diabetes division, they are searching for a responsible and proactive person to lead Marketing activities focusing on innovative FreeStyle Libre Flash glucose monitoring System.
Regional Marketing Manager Adria (m/f)
- Development of business in Adria Region with resources and portfolio proposal
- Prepare 5-year Strategic Plan (LRP) in conjunction with other departments and Commerical Manager
- Translate strategy to implementation tactics, communicate clearly and allocate responsibilities to cross-functional team members.
- Lead Marketing team, educate Sales Forces and manage interaction with Team members to ensure high level execution of a marketing plan
- Participation in monthly LBE reporting in conjunction with the finance department
- Manage Marketing Promo Budget and deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Monitor all related KPIs. Constantly assess the effectiveness and ROI of tactical initiatives implementation. Proactively monitor key data to feedback and propose strategic planning/tactics adjustment.
- Analyze market and therapeutic area and anticipate development. Identify key environment trends, value chain and demand drivers.
- Planning and implementing cross-promotions between our own brands and also with other divisions with complementary brands
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- University degree, preferably in Medical background, Pharmacy or similar filed
- In-depth understanding of the Marketing with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the pharma industry (preferably in Diabetes)
- Fluency in the English language
- Strong business mindset and thorough knowledge of marketing, external customer’s needs and compliance necessity
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Orientation towards results, confidentiality, and trustworthiness
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae to SELECTIO before the 18th of February 2020 via the APPLICATION LINK.