Our client is Intesa Sanpaolo International Value Services, an innovative and global IT service provider focused on banking digitalization, who are growing a dedicated team which will passionately lead and deliver excellence to its clients.
Within Intesa Sanpaolo Group, their IT company has teams in Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia and Italy, joined together in developing, implementing and maintaining solutions for their international banks.
As a team of about 200 employees which continuously grows, they are looking for enthusiastic teammates to join them on their exciting banking transformation journey.
IT Analyst (m/f)
What would be your main tasks?
- Active cooperation in IT development process of new business requirements for current or new IT systems
- Acquanting yourself with IT systems for teller applications and direct channels in international environment of ISBD subsidiary banks
- Cooperation in business solution development with clients and IT development teams
- Analytical approach in assessing the scope and feasibility of business requirements, documenting the analysis and assessment
- Independence in job tasks execution and decision making within job area
- Inovativity and creativity in problem solving
What is the candidate profile we are looking for?
- At least three years of practical experience on similar positions
- High motivation in work and focus on final product, orientation to results
- Clarity and bravity in both oral and written expression
- Teamwork and cooperation skills
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advantage – candidates with prior experience in analysing and testing or developing programme solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or economy
- Professional proficiency in English
Why is joining IVS a great idea?
- Innovative approaches and technologies – striving for proactive responsiveness to changes, welcoming new ideas
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere – both in formal and informal activities
- Devotion to excellence – setting the goal of continuous improvement, forward thinking, anticipating challenges and fostering creativity
- Attractive benefits and modern ways of working – care for employees’ health, well-being and satisfaction, they value most what you do, not where you are
- Knowledge sharing environment – continuous learning experience, led by highly skilled senior experts
- International collaboration – projects with multicultural teams and best practice sharing
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English by the 1st of July 2022 via the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.