Our client is Hilti Croatia Ltd., a part of Hilti group, the leading manufacturer of premium leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti has a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
For our client, we are currently looking for a Zagreb’s most innovative and motivated graduates with a passion for sales and customer service to join their immersive culture and kick-start their career within a multinational organisation.
GROW@HILTI GRADUATE PROGRAM (M/F)
What does the role involve?
- The opportunity to be on the front line with the customers and be involved with some of the most exciting construction projects across Zagreb
- Individualized development program aimed at equipping you with necessary skills and attributes to excel in the program and your career
- Market-leading training that enables you to manage and expand upon a portfolio of existing accounts
- Building relationships and rapport with core customers
- Working closely with key decision-makers to provide effective solutions for a wide variety of construction projects across Zagreb
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Completed (or will successfully complete) an undergraduate degree in 2019 or have completed an undergraduate degree within the last 3 years
- Economic or technical background is an advantage
- High learning agility
- A passion for developing yourself and others
- A customer-centric approach
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and unwavering determination for achieving outstanding results
- A real team player with an eye for detail
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English
- Driving license (B)
What does Hilti offer?
- Individualized 24-month program focused on your personal development
- At the end of the program you will have the opportunity to develop into other roles and explore functions within the business; locally and internationally
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae to SELECTIO before 17th of October, 2019 via the APPLICATION LINK. Your application will be treated as confidential.