Our client is the HERMED Group, a service company in the healthcare sector active throughout Europe.
Their service portfolio includes technical services in the area of medical and laboratory technology as well as process organization and medical technology consulting. In the field of technical services, HERMED manages the entire medical technology in hospitals.
For our client, we are currently looking for a motivated and responsible person for the position of:
Biomedical Technician (m/f)
Your task will be the inspection, maintenance and repair of medical devices and equipment.
You will have to carry out technical quality and safety controls as well as control measurements and ensure that the statutory regulations are fulfilled.
- Completed apprenticeship as electronics technician, medical technician, or comparable apprenticeship
- High motivation and commitment, service orientation, responsible behaviour, independent working
- Ideally professional experience in the field of servicing anesthesia devices and ventilators of General Electrics
- Safe handling of the PC and the general application programs (MS Office)
- Language skills: Croatian, English
- Responsible tasks in a professional working environment
- Secure workplace
- Collegial cooperation in a motivated and dynamic team
- Performance-related salary
- Targeted and individual development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English to SELECTIO before 27th of January 2020 via the APPLICATION LINK.
Applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.