Our client, Orbico d.o.o., is the leading distributor for a large number of quality globally known brands ranging from beauty care products through food and non food products, technical and electrical appliances to pharmaceuticals, toys, textile, cigarettes as well as motor oil products.
Orbico Group, operating in 20 European countries. They are proud of their international business, so they offer you a chance to become part of a dynamically growing international company, work with motivated multicultural teams and, an enjoyable work atmosphere.
Orbico Croatia is implementing a new sales channel, B2B eCommerce platform, into the core of its distribution business. This new vehicle will impact some of the current core processes that the company has and will create the need for some new processes. Therefore, Orbico Croatia is extensively investing in digital transformation and is looking for:
B2B Ecommerce Senior Specialist SLO/CRO (m/f)
Responsible for execution of digital strategy primarily through maintaining, developing and activating eB2B platforms.
- Cooperates with local teams and group digital team on localizing group eB2B platform and adjusting it to local needs.
- Full business project management ownership (from kickoff, through analysis and processes mapping, to development, content delivery, testing, integration and implementation.)
- As superuser, is in charge of the platforms from maintenance perspective.
- Cooperates with PIM, emerchandising and content specialists ensuring all eB2B tools & processes perform in sync.
- Depending on the local setup, may be in charge of selected satellite tools around eB2B (PIM, PPM, CMS), being responsible for the processes, data flow and content.
- Cooperates with group digital team and other markets in further development of the platform.
- Supports Digital Transformation Manager on the creation and execution of the commercial strategy for the eB2B platform.
- Under the leadership of Digital Transformation Manager, conducts agreed sales and marketing activation tactics with the aim to monetize the platforms as per the business plan (can include emerchandising, cross sell, promotions, marketing automation activities).
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce role (B2B or B2C ecommerce), as Ecommerce Manager or Specialist with responsibility for sales or/and maintenance of the platform
- Experience in developing, launching and activating ecommerce platforms.
- Very good working experience with key ecommerce selling and marketing tools&tactics (ex. emerchandising, promotions, search, recommendations, product pages performance, A/B testing).
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle management (ex. leads acquisitions and nurturing, conversion to sales, segmentation and personalisation of communication, ex through marketing automation, in order to grow AVO and frequency of sales).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to work in multinational multistakeholder environment
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Diverse and exciting tasks and projects
- Collaborative and independent work in an dynamic environment SLO/CRO
- Perspective and opportunity for development
- Interaction with creative, enthusiastic people; a collegial working atmosphere
- Flexibility in work
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae before the 7th of December 2021 via application link.