Psychological interview focuses on personality traits and motivation of candidates, as well as communication and presentation skills. It is used to determine the existing competences of candidates or employees and to determine areas for progress and further development.
The structured list of questions covers the following areas:
– identifying professional advantages and disadvantages
– motivation and ambition for further development
– elements of satisfaction / dissatisfaction with interpersonal relationships and other aspects of work
– determining the required educational content and development plans
– assessment of the quality of relations with colleagues and supervisor
We adapt the interview to the Client’s needs.