The first issue each employer faces when it comes to people is finding and selecting the right candidate for right position.
The design and redesign of recruitment and selection process consist of steps that need to be taken from the preparation stage of recruitment process to the new employee’s first day at work in your company:
- creating and/or updating job descriptions due to changes in organisation of work (job enlargement and enrichment at all levels)
- estimating the efficiency and effectiveness of various recruitment channels depending on the specific circumstances
- deciding which psychological tests to use and to which purpose
- preparing and conducting structured interviews
- observing the legal, ethical and cultural limitations while conducting the selection process.