SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation
Selectio Solutions Ltd.
STATEMENT ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OF COMPANIES SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation and Selectio Solutions Ltd.
This Privacy Statement for
SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation from Zagreb, Strojarska cesta 20, MB 2541874, OIB 18518491403, licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for performing mediation services for employment No. UP/I 102-02/09-04/15
Selectio Solutions Ltd. from Zagreb Strojarska cesta 20, MB 1232975, OIB 25649909399,
(Processing managers) was drawn up in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, which applies from 25 May 2018.
SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation and Selectio Solutions Ltd. will treat your personal data in accordance with General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the Act Implementing the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection other national law based on the Regulation in question and with the application of appropriate technical and security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction.
- General information
This Statement describes what data we collect, your rights related to your data as well as how we process it, and for what purposes we use that data.
The following companies are responsible for data processing:
SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation, 10000 Zagreb, Strojarska cesta 20, OIB 18518491403
Selectio Solutions Ltd., 10 000 Zagreb, Strojarska cesta 20, OIB 25649909399
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Contact phone: +385 01 6065 255
Contact of the Personal Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we use the services of external providers for the processing of your personal data, it is the processing (of personal data) by order, and we are certainly responsible for the protection of your personal data.
- Purpose of collecting personal data
When in contact with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Receiving information about services and news from SELECTIO Ltd. for employment mediation and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd. (Newsletter)
- Potential employment in the company or mediation in employment with third parties
- Participation in SELECTIO’s Web activities on the Internet, including our social network webpages
- Saving your data for future interaction and communication with SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd.
- Assistance in developing services and designing campaigns tailored to you and their continuous improvement
- Enabling SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd. to regularly inform you about services and news in regards to the core business of the companies
- Solving problems related to the operational work in SELECTIO d.o.o. and/or Selectio Solutions d.o.o., with our clients and/or problems that may arise in providing services in which you also participate
- Receiving customized messages, special offers and content in accordance with your interests, based on the information you have shared with us
In business with SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd. as an employee, business client, supplier or business partner, we shall ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Employment in SELECTIO Ltd. or Selectio Solutions Ltd. and/or mediation in the employment of workers with a third party
- Ensuring access to information
- Answering questions or resolving requests for service and/or general inquiries with SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd.
In general, we process your personal data only for the purposes for which we have informed you, for which you have given us personal consent or the processing of personal data is a legal obligation of SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd.
- The types of personal data that SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd. can collect
SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd. processes your personal data that you have entrusted to us by accessing our official website or accessing our official profiles on social networks, requesting contact, requesting information about the business of the Processing Manager, expressing a remark or praise, requesting to receive job advertisements, delivering the job application, requesting a newsletter, and entering into a business relationship with us.
When interacting with SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd. by mail, personal delivery of data, e-mail, telephone, message via SMS and/or other applications, web or social networks (e.g. if you indicate that you like SELECTIO on LinkedIn, etc.), we may request or receive certain information such as:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Data contained in the CV
- Social network profile
- Information on interests and preferences
- Other information about your personal preferences in the context of the business activity in which SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd. deal with that includes behavior on the Internet
- and all personal data that you have provided to us on your own initiative.
When you communicate with SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd. as a customer, supplier or business partner, we may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business address
- Name and address of the company you work for
- Function within the company and department
- Personal details that may be relevant to the business relationship, e.g. your professional experience and such
- Ways of collecting personal data
We may also collect personal information through cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to, the following:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- The Internet browser you are using
In this case, data collection is also done through:
- Concluding cooperation and/or employment agreements
- Providing services to SELECTIO Ltd. and/or Selectio Solutions Ltd.
- Communication with SELECTIO Ltd. and / or Selectio Solutions Ltd.
- Developing partnerships
- Accessing the business premises of SELECTIO Ltd. and Selectio Solutions Ltd.
- Participation in fairs, events or promotions
- Voluntary participation in surveys
As part of the business relationship, you are obliged to present personal data necessary for establishing and implementing business relationship, and fulfilling related contractual obligations or for the collection of which there is an obligation. Without this information, we may refuse to conclude the contract, execute the order or suspend the execution as well as terminate the existing contract. Of course, you are not obliged to give your consent to the processing of data that is not relevant or prescribed by law for the execution of the contract.
- Legal basis and purposes of personal data processing
All types of your personal data are processed by the Processing Manager for the following purposes and on the basis of:
- Fulfilment of Legal Obligations ‒ We process your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations as well as for the purpose of notifications and reports that we are obliged to make in accordance with applicable regulations, all for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations;
- Realization of the contract ‒ We process personal data for the purpose of realization of the contract and the fulfilment of contractual obligations which are the subject of the contract (e.g. the Law on Obligations), and on the basis that processing is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- For the purpose of contacting with a goal of efficient execution of business contracts, requests for information, subscribing to the newsletter, etc., and based on the consent you have given us or based on the legitimate interest of the Processing Manager;
- For the purpose of protection of persons and property ‒ Video surveillance of the premises and records of visitors to the premises of the Processing Manager, based on the legitimate interest of the Processing Manager;
- For the purpose of participating in prize competitions and prize games ‒ the Processing Manager processes the personal data of participants in prize competitions and prize games on the basis of legal obligations and on the basis of the consent you gave us by applying for them;
- For the purpose of promotion ‒ The Processing Manager publishes photos of the winners of prize competitions and prize games, based on the consent you have given us.
All your personal data is processed on the basis of law, contract, legitimate interest or consent.
- Retention period
We generally delete your personal data after the termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest after the expiration of all legal obligations related to keeping personal data, and until the withdrawal of consent, or until the moment we request renewal of consent, and you no longer want to give it.
- Consent management for personal data processing
- You can change your consent (full or partial revocation) by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by mail to: SELECTIO Ltd. or Selectio Solutions Ltd., 10000 Zagreb, Strojarska cesta 20.
If you revoke the given consents, we will no longer use your data for the stated purposes, but this may result in the impossibility of using some related additional benefits..
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn.
If you want to give your consent again, you can do so in the same way as whenyou revoked it.
If you do not provide us with your personal data for which consent is not required, which is necessary for concluding a contract with us, fulfilling a concluded contract or due to obligations we have under the law, we will not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations to you..
- Respondents’ rights
- Right of access and information on the processing of personal data ‒ each respondent has the right to request confirmation on whether their personal data is processed, and the purpose of processing such personal data, aggregations of their personal data we hold, third parties or groups of third parties with whom their personal data is shared, the period of time during which we retain the data as well as the source of their personal data that we did not collect directly from them
- Right to rectification ‒ at any time you can ask us to correct or supplement your personal data that we process in case they are incomplete or inaccurate
- Right to delete ‒ you can ask us to delete your personal data
- Right to limit data processing ‒ you can request a restriction on the processing of your data:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the data during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that data,
- if the data processing was illegal, but you refuse to delete it and instead request a restriction on the use of data and
- if we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but you still need them to meet legal requirements or if an objection has been filed for the processing of such data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to the possibility of data transfer ‒ you can ask us to provide you with the data entrusted to us in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format:
- if we process this data on the basis of the consent you have given us and which you may revoke and
- if processing is done using automated processes.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – if you are of the opinion that we have violated Croatian or European data protection regulations during the processing of your data, please contact us to clarify any issues.
You certainly have the right to file a complaint with the Croatian Agency for Personal Data Protection.
Confirmation of identity: In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity, which serves to protect your rights.
Abuse of rights: If you exercise any of these rights too often and with the apparent intent to abuse, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.
- Data transfer to third parties
We undertake to keep your personal data and will not disclose or make them available to third parties except in the following cases:
- If you expressly agree in writing to disclose certain confidential information for a specific purpose or to a specific person,
- if the data is necessary for the Ministry of the Internal Affairs or the competent state attorney’s office for the purpose of performing tasks within their competence,
- if the information is required by the court, lawyers or notary public for the proceedings they are conducting, and the presentation of such information is required in writing,
- if this information is needed by the Tax Administration, the Pension and Health Insurance Institute, all on the basis of the legal obligations that the processing manager has towards them,
- if this information is needed by the Ministry of Finance or the tax authority in the procedure it conducts within its competences and
- if we have to provide data to third parties as part of a contractual relationship.
- Use of digital services (Website, applications)
We collect only the personal data that visitors to our official website voluntarily make available to us when submitting requests for contact and business information, requests to enter into a business relationship, job competitions, callback services, and by other electronic forms. This personal information is used confidentially and only for the specific purpose stated with each form. We transfer personal data to third parties if there is a legal obligation or order of an official body, when this personal data can be transferred to the competent authority and only those data that are necessary for that. Access to the website is logged, and technical data such as site traffic, the operating system used, screen resolution, time of the visit and the size of the transferred data are recorded.
In order to improve our offer, the website contains “cookies” that are stored on the computer of visitors of our official website. The storage of “cookies” can be prevented, but in this regard, a limited offer of our official website is possible. “Cookies” provide the ability to store the characteristic preferences of website visitors, optimize technical processes and continuously improve the offer.
- Technical and organizational measures
We have taken all technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, alteration or access by a third party. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us, and we will answer your requests, applications, concerns and certainly help you in exercising your rights as soon as possible.